URGENT: to get dataset values which has datarelation.

s703360

Hi,

with a single table in a dataset i can able to get the column values
thru javascript.
i got the values like this.
for (var i = 0; i < ds.Tables[0].Rows.length; ++i)
{
alert(ds.Tables[0].Rows.Uname);
}

but i want to get the values of a dataset which has values in
parent,child relation. that is i am using datarelation to make the
relation between objects.
The code which i use in the code behind is this.

For Each masterRow As DataRow In dst.Tables(0).Rows
oListView.Items.Add(New
ListItem(masterRow("GPName").ToString(), masterRow("GPid").ToString()))
For Each childRow As DataRow In
masterRow.GetChildRows("Children")
Dim a As New ListItem
oListView.Items.Add(New
ListItemchildRow("Uname").ToString(), childRow("Uid").ToString()))
Next
Next

Some one help me how can fill my listbox with hierarchy values using
ajax javascript response object.
how can i loop the child table with parent table as referance.

Regards,
Richard I.P