Urgently looking for Python with Django Developers - London

Discussion in 'Python' started by IT Recruiter, May 15, 2007.

  1. IT Recruiter

    IT Recruiter Guest

    About Me:
    I am an IT Resourcing Consultant providing unique staffing services to
    my client based in London. I am looking for a superstar using his web
    development skills to manage and improve the frontend as well as
    backend coding of the website.

    Client:
    A web based mobile auction and shopping site primarily built with
    python on Django framework
    The Superstar:
    Should be involved in Django / Python designing models, testing Django
    applications, writing template tags, views, middleware and decorators.
    Should know the principle of Don't Repeat Yourself (DRY), separation
    of URLs. Be updated with the Pythonista and advanced language
    features.

    What it takes to be a Super... Superstar :

    Very well associated with the web :
    Knows Semantic HTML
    Super CSS skills
    Good JS Prototype/ Behaviour/ Progressive enhancement
    Appreciation of user experience, building a consistent,clear
    User Interface (UI)

    Know-how the mobile tech':
    WAP 2.0/ XHTML-MP
    SMS/ MMS

    The position is permanent in LONDON

    Pay the Superstar as per the current market

    For detailed responsibilities email me with a copy of your profile at
    or call +44(0)1707 752 000

    Dont brush aside this exciting opportunity !! Do let our interested
    friends know ...

    Cheers,
    Srini

    IT Recruiter, May 15, 2007