UrlReferrer contains key that querystring does not get

Guest

Hi all,

 I have a case that even thought I see a key with a value in the
UrlReferrer.AbsoluteUri, the instruction that follows it  trying
to obtain a key, value pair using the query string is not able to obtain it.

that is for instance, I properly gethttp://www.mysite.com/?pollkey=http://www.myothersite.com/myotherpage...
in the UrlReferrer
but when I try Request.QueryString("pollkey"), I get 'Nothing'...

Can someone help? Thanks,

  Carlos.

try thttp://www.mysite.com/DEFAULT.ASPX?pollkey=http://www...