    will help me much.

    Many thanks and Regards,
    Benny
    Benny, Jun 3, 2005

  2. Benny

    Benny Guest

    Thanks Adrienne.
    I have done a restraunt search with zip code and longitude& latitude, But
    not with mapping. (Click the locations in map and do the rest). Mapquest
    provides that API, but do not know if that is customizable to my need.

    I like your word problems example. You are right, many which we hate in
    childhood will be used when we are grown up. :)

    Benny
    Macronimous.com
    Web & PDA solutions!

    Benny, Jun 3, 2005

  3. Benny

    Guest

    Benny wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > In an application I write, I need to have some mapping service, where I can
    > select two locations, which shall calculate the distance and mainly the
    > time(could be approximate) to travel from one place to another. Is there any
    > ASP scripts or DLLs(APIs) provided or sold by any third party mapping
    > service?
    >
    > Have anyone come across such requirments? Your experience and suggestions
    > will help me much.

    You can calculate a straight line distance using a zip code to
    longtitude/latitude conversion. You probably will have to buy the
    database.
    , Jun 3, 2005