    user clicks on an image.

    Thank you
    Samuel

    Samuel, Mar 24, 2009

  2. Samuel

    Samuel Guest

    LinkLabel !!

    Samuel, Mar 24, 2009

  3. Samuel

    Eric Guest

    You can also create a hotspot in the size of the image and then connect it to
    the image.

    'suppose the image is 10x10 pixels
    dim hs as new hotspot
    hs.left = 10
    hs.right = 20
    hs.top = 10
    hs.bottom = 20
    hs.HotSpotMode = HotSpotMode.Navigate
    hs.NavigateUrl = "......" 'the link you want to go to

    dim im as image.fromfile(.....)
    im.hotspots.add(hs)

    hotspotmode also has more option that could be interresting.

    rg,
    Eric

    Eric, Mar 25, 2009