    Someone who can give me a tip how i can use a panel inside a datagrid?

    Thx in advance!

    Frederik

    Fre, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Fre

    Raterus Guest

    <columns>
    <asp:TemplateColumn HeaderText="My Panel">
    <itemtemplate>
    <asp:panel id="myPanel" runat="server">
    Panel Stuff
    </asp:panel>
    </itemtemplate>
    </asp:TemplateColumn>
    </columns>

    Since I don't know what you are after, here is how you can put a panel in an itemtemplate.

    Raterus, Apr 16, 2004

  3. Fre

    Fre Guest

    This don't work when i place a panel in an itemtemplate. It works when i
    place the panel outside my datagrid.
    I get everytime a nullreferenceException when i change the visible property
    of my panel (in the page_load event).
    I don't understand this because it works well when i place my panel outside
    my datagrid

    thx for reaction

    Frederik

    Fre, Apr 16, 2004
  4. Hi

    As far as I understand, Panel is a container, datagrid is a control. I don't think that You can place a container in a control

    Bin Song, MC

    ----- Fre wrote: ----

    This don't work when i place a panel in an itemtemplate. It works when
    place the panel outside my datagrid
    I get everytime a nullreferenceException when i change the visible propert
    of my panel (in the page_load event)
    I don't understand this because it works well when i place my panel outsid
    my datagri

    thx for reactio

    Frederi

    <columns><asp:TemplateColumn HeaderText="My Panel"><itemtemplate><asp:panel id="myPanel" runat="server"
    Panel Stuf
    </asp:panel></itemtemplate></asp:TemplateColumn></columns

    Since I don't know what you are after, here is how you can put a panel in a
    itemtemplate

    =?Utf-8?B?QmluIFNvbmcsIE1DUA==?=, Apr 16, 2004