use previous value from temp

ahso

Hi
I give values to colorize alike: rgb[0] = 0.625f;
works fine but sometimes not. Hence i want something alike:
If bug use the same rgb value as previous from temp. How
could I use the previous rgb values on Win/Linux/Mac?
Thanks for help

Victor Bazarov

I give values to colorize alike: rgb[0] = 0.625f;
works fine but sometimes not.

Read the sentence above. What can you conclude from that "statement"?
WTF is "colorize"? How can it be that it "works fine but sometimes
not"? Either it works, or it doesn't. If it doesn't work, *what* does
not work? Or *how* doesn't it work? My crystal ball is cloudy today...
Hence i want something alike:
If bug use the same rgb value as previous from temp.

So, in C++ terms:

if (bug)
{
rgb[0] = temp;
}

, right?
How
could I use the previous rgb values on Win/Linux/Mac?

What's "Win/Linux/Mac"?
Thanks for help

No problem.

Alf P. Steinbach

I give values to colorize alike: rgb[0] = 0.625f;
works fine but sometimes not.

Read the sentence above. What can you conclude from that "statement"?
WTF is "colorize"? How can it be that it "works fine but sometimes not"?
Either it works, or it doesn't. If it doesn't work, *what* does not
work? Or *how* doesn't it work? My crystal ball is cloudy today...
Hence i want something alike:
If bug use the same rgb value as previous from temp.

So, in C++ terms:

if (bug)
{
rgb[0] = temp;
}

, right?

I agree with Victor here: you really need to make a far less unclear
problem description.

Cheers & hth.,

- Alf

Stuart Redmann

Hi
I give values to colorize alike: rgb[0] = 0.625f;
works fine but sometimes not. Hence i want something alike:
If bug use the same rgb value as previous from temp. How
could I use the previous rgb values on Win/Linux/Mac?
Thanks for help

Most likely your question is off-topic in this newsgroup. Note that
only questions about the C++ language are on-topic here, not problems
that are related to a specific API or OS (as your question suggests).

It has been debated many times whether such questions should be
answered here. For the sake of relevance, please find a group that is
dedicated to your problem domain.

BTW, if your English is not so good, why don't you post your question
in both your mother language as well as English? Chances are pretty
good that someone will translate your question (if it is on-topic,
that is).

Regards,
Stuart