    presented with a login dialog box and that login info is validated against the web servers local user name list and not
    the doamin username list. How do I get it to authenticate to the domain when using non-IE browsers?

    --Buddy

    Buddy Ackerman, Mar 29, 2005

  2. Buddy Ackerman

    Brock Allen Guest

    Re: User validates to local server when NTLM authentication is used and browser is firefox

    You will need a plug-in to FireFox. Here's the link:

    http://www.mozilla.org/projects/netlib/integrated-auth.html

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Mar 29, 2005

  3. Buddy Ackerman

    Brad Guest

    Re: User validates to local server when NTLM authentication is used and browser is firefox

    If you need windows auth in firefox do the following: open firefox browse to
    url "about:config" find "network.automatic-ntlm-auth.trused-uris" in the
    list. Modify the value and enter in your intranet sites that you must pass
    your username and password to. For some site i connect to i also had to add
    values to: "network.negotiate-auth.delegation-uris"
    "network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris"

    Comma delimited for multiple domains in

    Brad, May 12, 2005