    Can anyone point me to some documentation that'll show me how to accomplish
    this? Thanks.

    Jerry

    Jerry Camel, Sep 14, 2005

  2. Jerry Camel

    NIan Guest

    1. Advertising

  3. The "Video Control" section of this article demonstrates how to use a client
    side ActiveX control with ASP.NET:
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/StreamingMedia.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Sep 14, 2005
  4. Jerry Camel

    Jerry Camel Guest

    Thanks, Steve... That's got a bit of what I need, I suppose. But I'm new
    to web stuff, so I'm still missing some details of how to make this work.

    It looks like the code from that page is a web control that generates some
    pretty basic HTML to instantiate the control... But how are the properties
    of the control changed at run time on the client's side? And how can you
    respond to events that the control triggeres on the client side?

    And finally, how do you set it up so that the OCX is downloaded
    automatically if the user doesn't have it on their system?

    Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

    Jerry

    Jerry Camel, Sep 15, 2005
  5. Jerry Camel

    Jerry Camel Guest