    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/
    Nathan Sokalski, Mar 15, 2007

  2. Nathan Sokalski

    marss Guest

    Nathan Sokalski wrote:
    > I am creating a BulletedList and would like to use a - as the bullet.
    > However, I could not find a way to do this using the properties for the
    > BulletedList control. Is there a way to use a specific character for the
    > bullet without manually adding it to each ListItem? Thanks.
    > --
    > Nathan Sokalski
    >
    > http://www.nathansokalski.com/

    If you want to use the same character for the all list items you can
    create an image with this character and set the bullet style to
    "CustomImage".
    ... BulletImageUrl="~/char_a.gif" BulletStyle="CustomImage" ..
    marss, Mar 19, 2007

  3. I thought about that, but that is not only extra processing, but it
    increases the size of the download necessary for the user. It also adds the
    extra task, which is probably the part that I dislike the most about it, of
    determining the appropriate size of the graphic when generating it.

    Nathan Sokalski, Mar 20, 2007