Using a list of RGB data for Canvas widget? [(R1, G1, B1), (R2, G2, B2) etc.]

Nainto

Hi, I have searched the arhives and Google, plus I have tried this on
my own, but I cannot find a way to convert a list of RGB values to a
Tkinter PhotoImage or BitmapImage to use with the Tkinter canvas
widget. I'd rather not have to use PIL or anything but pure Python,
it's included modules, and Tkiner. Reason being, I would like to port
this/the project it is in to other platforms that may not have anything
else. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Nainto

Just to clarify. I'm not asking for any code. A ink or explination of
how to convert a list of this type to BitmapImage or PhotoImage data
would be very helpful.