Using AJAX in a masked forwarded Domain

Guest

I have a domain www.lomas21.es.
That domain is masked forwarded, by the server, to the real stuff at
www.solicon.com.es/lomas21/

AJAX is only working:
- When you go to www.solicon.com.es/lomas21/ and clicks "Cinturones".

AJAX does not work (it rewrites the whole page):
- When you go to www.lomas21.es and clicks "Cinturones".
It gives only there also a script warning 'Sys' not found.

Yake into account that I am talking about the same files where I can go to
with to URL names.

What I want is that the URL www.lomas21.es is working.

Guest

I AM VERY HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE SOLVED THE MISTERY.
THE SOLUCION FOR MASKED FORWARDED DOMAINS USING EXTERNAL SCRIPTS
----------
IN MY CASE THE SOLUCION FOR ASP.NET 2.0 / AJAX
1 - download the FOR FREE UrlRewritingNet.UrlRewrite 2.0 Binary from
http://www.urlrewriting.net/en/Download.aspx
2 - read with a smile THE SPLENDED help from
http://meadowsdesign.com/blog/?cat=9
3 - add to your bin directory: UrlRewritingNet.UrlRewriter.dll
4 - update Web.Config as follows
a) remove section <configSections>
b) add the new section <configSections>
<configSections>
<section name="urlrewritingnet"
restartOnExternalChanges="true"
requirePermission ="false"
type="UrlRewritingNet.Configuration.UrlRewriteSection,
UrlRewritingNet.UrlRewriter" />
</configSections>
5 - add new section below the </configSections>
<urlrewritingnet>
<rewrites>
<add name="WebResourceFix" virtualUrl="^~/WebResource.axd(.*)"
rewriteUrlParameter="IncludeQueryStringForRewrite"
destinationUrl="~/WebResource.axd$1″â€" ignoreCase="true"/>
<add name="ScriptResource"
virtualUrl="^~/(.*)/ScriptResource.axd(.*)"
rewriteUrlParameter="IncludeQueryStringForRewrite"
destinationUrl="~/ScriptResource.axd$2″â€" ignoreCase="true"/>
<add name="ReplaceRoot" virtualUrl="^~/(.*)/(.*)"
rewriteUrlParameter="IncludeQueryStringForRewrite" destinationUrl="~/$2″â€"
ignoreCase="true"/>
</rewrites>
</urlrewritingnet>

6 - remove the complete section <system.web.extensions>
7 - add in the <httpModules>
<add name="UrlRewriteModule"
type="UrlRewritingNet.Web.UrlRewriteModule, UrlRewritingNet.UrlRewriter" />

¡ THATS ALL ! HAVE A VERY NICE DAY