Using COM component in visual c++

Newbie

Ok, I have a simple COM component, made in visual c++ 6.0, and I want
to call a method from it in another visual c++ application. How should
I do that? Thanks in advance.

mlimber

Newbie said:
Ok, I have a simple COM component, made in visual c++ 6.0, and I want
to call a method from it in another visual c++ application. How should
I do that? Thanks in advance.

You should ask on a Microsoft newsgroup. This one deals with the
standard C++ *language*, not platform-specific extensions like COM. For
what is on-topic here and for a partial list of other groups you might
consider see this FAQ:

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9

Cheers! --M

William