using conditional breakpoints for sub

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Daneel Yaitskov, Dec 3, 2008.

  1. Hi All,

    I think that conditional breakpoints for the subs was made that debbuggers
    (people) fast accomplish to a need place and a contex. Not spending
    time it go through the superfluous calls.

    I can't understand how to use this feature. For example:

    sub s1{
    print "FIRST arg $a\n";
    }

    s1 111,222;
    s1 333,333;

    #end

    $perl -d test.pl
    >b s1 $_[0]==333

    debugger stops at the first call of the s1.

    Daneel Yaitskov, Dec 3, 2008