Using context in callback function

Guest

Hi,

I use callback technic to update one element in the Web page, and it works
fine. Now I want to update several elements in the same page. It also works
when I created the callback functions for each element. I want to know if
it's possible to use one single callback function which can be shared by all
elements updates, for example to pass a context. It seems dosible, but I'd
like to get some sample codes to see how it works.

Thanks in advance