using flash (.sfw) file in C#

Swayze

Hi,
I'm trying to figure out how to use a .sfw file in an aspx page, without the
use of third-party controls. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Swayze

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

In case you want another method:

"FlashLight 1.1 (FlashLight.zip 47kb)
Embed and control Flash™ with ease!
Free ASP.NET server control written in C#. Source is included. HTMLHelp file
included.
This control is a simple but powerful control that takes the tedium out of
managing your param-value pairs and creating the OBJECT and EMBED tags. Just
drop it onto your page, set the properties, and you've got Flash. Download
it. Give it a whirl and tell us what you think. "

http://www.netbrick.net/Web/Downloads/