using fop in Jdeveloper 903

Discussion in 'Java' started by curwen, Sep 5, 2003.

  1. curwen

    curwen Guest

    Hi all,
    I'm stuck trying to generate a pdf file using jdev IDE

    * I downloaded the fop 0.20.5 library
    it works from command line..
    I nedd to embed it in a servlet/jsp now.

    * I imported the jar files in my jdev project

    * I tried to import the fop driver:

    package mine;
    import org.apache.fop.apps.Driver;
    public class Print extends Page {
    public Print(){
    Driver driver = new Driver(new InputSource(""),
    new FileOutputStream(""));

    but the IDE compiler can't see the Driver..

    can you help??

    thanks in advance
    JC

    curwen, Sep 5, 2003