Using GraphViz

divya

Hi,
I am using GraphViz to obtain graphical images of a network (network
has nodes & edges) with Neato as the drawing tool. I was wondering if
the following could be done & if so how are they done?

(1) Represent different edges by varying their thickness. I found that
edges can be represented with different colors but is there a way to
represent them with varying thickness?

(2) My image is also a map & I saw how one can associate nodes with
URL's. Similarly is there a way to associate edges with URL's ? Also,
how to make the node/edge when clicked to open up a new page instead of
showing the contents of the URL in the same page? [I tried using the
"-Target=>new" tag unsuccessfully ... may be I am just putting it in
the wrong place]

(3) My input file for neato to generate a JPG image is quite large with
over 200 nodes and edges. I used "overlap = false" to avoid edge & node
overlaps ... however this leads to "Segmentation Faults". Is there
anyway to overcome this without sacrificing the separation of nodes &
edges? [Note: I do not get the segmentation fault in the absence of
avoiding overlap]

Thanks for any suggestions/comments/advice!!

Divya