    http://groups-beta.google.com/group...ec7eb44c30c/0f0bccf6e1479cb3#0f0bccf6e1479cb3

    Thanks for your help,
    David.
    David Bouchard, May 10, 2005

  2. Thomas Weidenfeller, May 10, 2005

  3. I guess so :(
    David Bouchard, May 11, 2005
  4. However, it's hard to believe that nobody ever converted images using
    ICC profiles in java...
    David Bouchard, May 11, 2005
  5. David Bouchard

    asaguden Guest

    I dont know anything about ICC profiles. But googling gave me this:
    http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/jai/downloads/download-1_1_2.html
    (although I assume you already been there...)
    asaguden, May 11, 2005