Using <ins> with a future datetime

Kris

I am contemplating the pros and cons of using <ins> markup with a value
for the datetime attribute that lies in the future. Should I use such
markup? It concerns an index (list) of links to chapters in a long
article of which I will publish chapters over a period of time.

While normally one would leave out content that leads to nowhere, here
it serves the purpose of indicating how long the total article will be
and how separate (already published) chapters fit in with chapters still
to come.

Of course I like to markup my document properly, my main reason to ask
my question. But I was originally looking for a handle for my CSS to
present the future chapters 'grayed out'.

Thanks in advance for any insights.