using Interfaces with web custom controls

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Josema, Jun 16, 2004.

  1. Josema

    Josema Guest

    Hi,

    I would like to learn how to use Interfaces in this aspect:

    If two controls that you're writing need to communicate one with each
    other using Interfaces as a contract between them.

    Every one of those controls will implement given Interface therefore every one of
    them can "find" other and know how to communicate with.

    im interesting using it to store data in each web custom control independent, and comunicate both custom controls.

    Could you give me any links, or any example of using interfaces this way?
    --
    Thanks
    Regards.
    Josema, Jun 16, 2004