Using OpenTravel specification in Web Services

Shaji Sethu

Hi,
I have been investigating the use of OTA specification for developing
web services (http://www.opentravel.org). These schemas were developed
primarily for Travel Industry and cover all facets from airlines to
hotels. At the outset OTA decided to support ebXML instead of WSDL and
WS-I. Now I can retrofit OTA schemas into WSDL to make it work. The
problem is that the schemas are quite convoluted and has multiple
includes and strange referencing and every time I run WSDL.EXE it falls
over with errors. My wsdl as such is fine as i verified it using XML Spy 5.

I just wanted to know if anyone has had a successful development
experience with OTA messages on .NET platform, if so how they went about it.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards

Shaji Sethu

guest guest

Hi Shaji,

Did you receive any comments on this?

We are experiencing exactly the same problem,
contact me. (e-mail address removed)

Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi Shaji,

Did you evolve on this?
If so, can you share a sample .Net project?

My mail is vinicius.paiva_at_gmail.com

PIXThurman