Using Resource Manager Class.

amitmnagarwal

Hi all,

This is regarding the using resource files to read the data. I
have a common function where the code for reading the data exists.

The common method has the following code:

Dim sAssembly As [Assembly]
sAssembly = [Assembly].GetExecutingAssembly()

Dim rm As New ResourceManager("MultiLingual.Info", sAssembly)

''Case sensitive
Response.Write(rm.GetString("Test"))
Response.Write("<br><br>" & rm.GetString("Test1"))

Now i want to know what is the best practice to access this class.
Create a static method.

I want to know the performance impact of each time calling the above
method.

Please tell me the design of the class