Using slashes as querystring

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Nils N, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. Nils N

    Nils N Guest

    Nils N, Feb 5, 2004

  2. It's easy.
    You will need to use HttpContext.RewriteUrl in Application_BeginRequest in
    Global.asax

    There are 2 gotchas you need to be aware.

    1. You have to use absolute path for all images, CSS, ... (I hope you
    understand why)
    2. If you are using 2000 then you must have somewhere extension aspx.
    Because under 2000 the request will not be routed to ASP.NET. So it must be
    like that http://localhost/urltest.aspx/23423ea342

    George.

    George Ter-Saakov, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Nils N