Using slashes as querystring

George Ter-Saakov

It's easy.
You will need to use HttpContext.RewriteUrl in Application_BeginRequest in
Global.asax

There are 2 gotchas you need to be aware.

1. You have to use absolute path for all images, CSS, ... (I hope you
understand why)
2. If you are using 2000 then you must have somewhere extension aspx.
Because under 2000 the request will not be routed to ASP.NET. So it must be
like that http://localhost/urltest.aspx/23423ea342

George.

Nils N

Perfect