Using SQL to Store ViewState?

Marv

In v1.1 I've created a PageBase.vb class that all
application web pages inherit from. I've overridden
the "LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium"
and "SavePageStateToPersistenceMedium" methods of the
base class "System.Web.UI.Page" so that all of the app
page's ViewState is stored as rows in the app's SQL
Server table "ViewStates".

Anyway, all is good in v1.1, but when I deploy to my
hosting service (running v1.0) this all seems to break.
Was it possible to do this in v1.0?

Thanks for any info provided in advance.

Marina

I dont' think apps compiled with 1.1 will work on 1.0... I think you would
have to specifically redirect it to use the lower version.
Other then that, you will have to post the specific error, where it occurs,
and the relevant code.