    correctly.

    Help is appreciated.

    THNX

    frankrentef, Sep 3, 2008

  2. You can try

    Import time
    mytimeymd = time.strftime('%y%m%d')

    print mytimeymd

    -----Original Message-----
    From: python-list-bounces+shahmed=
    [mailto:python-list-bounces+shahmed=] On Behalf Of
    frankrentef
    Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 1:21 PM
    Subject: Using strftime

    I have one line of code that put's an old date in my code.

    ie.textBoxSet('_ct10_PlaceHolder_txtEnd', '8/15/2008')

    What I wish to do in another similiar line is have the field populated
    with the current system date? How best to do this? I've read some of
    the strftime documentation but as of yet I'm unable to get it to work
    correctly.

    Help is appreciated.

    THNX

    Ahmed, Shakir, Sep 3, 2008