Using strftime

frankrentef

I have one line of code that put's an old date in my code.

ie.textBoxSet('_ct10_PlaceHolder_txtEnd', '8/15/2008')

What I wish to do in another similiar line is have the field populated
with the current system date? How best to do this? I've read some of
the strftime documentation but as of yet I'm unable to get it to work
correctly.

Help is appreciated.

THNX

Ahmed, Shakir