/usr/include/bits/waitstatus.h:78: error: declaration of `unsigned int

novice

Hi guys,
I am getting the following errors while compiling my program.
Since I have never encountered these errors before, I have no idea what
is making them pop up. Any help would be great. Thanks.

In file included from /usr/include/stdlib.h:43,
from /usr/include/c++/3.3/cstdlib:52,
from /usr/include/c++/3.3/bits/stl_algobase.h:67,
from /usr/include/c++/3.3/algorithm:66,
from webcat_rabin.cc:1:
/usr/include/bits/waitstatus.h:78: error: declaration of `unsigned int
wait::<anonymous struct>::__w_retcode'
/usr/include/bits/waitstatus.h:73: error: conflicts with previous
declaration `
unsigned int wait::<anonymous struct>::__w_retcode'
/usr/include/bits/waitstatus.h:79: error: declaration of `unsigned int
wait::<anonymous struct>::__w_coredump'

Puppet_Sock

novice wrote:
[snips]
/usr/include/bits/waitstatus.h:73: error: conflicts with previous
declaration `

Maybe if you highlight the important part. The compiler thinks
you've declared the same symbol twice, and in two different ways.
In order to fix this, you need to remove one declaration. Or, and
I'm not sure about this part, especially since you posted no code,
you might fix it by making both declarations identical.

By the way, it wouldn't hurt to read the FAQ. Find it in the "read
this first" post that gets posted regularly here.
Socks