    don't found what are these parametters.

    thanks for your help.

    Jerome.
    Jéjé, Nov 30, 2005

  2. What version of windows?

    If 2003, it has to be in a separate app pool. For other versions, you can
    run aspnet_regiis with the proper switch for the particular site to set it
    to 1.1.

    Pick an URL for more info
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/e...figuringaspnetapplicationforaspnetversion.asp

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;816782

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Nov 30, 2005

  3. Jéjé

    Jéjé Guest

    its allready in a dedicated pool, but this doesn't works.

    but I have just found that the SP2 of reporting services is not installed,
    so I'll try on another server first, maybe this update will help me.

    message news:...

    Jéjé, Nov 30, 2005