Valid list of HTTPResponse.ContentType string types

Robert Hanson

Hi All,

I am look for a valid list of string args that can be used with
HTTPResponse.ContentType.

Thanks for any help!!

Bob Hanson
CEO
Custom Programming Unlimited LLC

bruce barker

its bascially all mime types, and anyone is free to add to the list anytime
they want.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Robert Hanson

Since I am new to this, I don't know the string values or MIME types and
I am looking for a reference site to get the information.

Thanks for your reply,

Bob Hanson
CEO
Custom Programming Unlimited LLC

Yan-Hong Huang[MSFT]

Really good info. I have added it to my favorite sites. Thanks Ray for your contribution to the community. :)

Best regards,
Yanhong Huang
Microsoft Online Partner Support

--------------------
!From: "Ray Dixon [MVP]" <[email protected]>
!Subject: Re: Valid list of HTTPResponse.ContentType string types
!Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:53:34 -0700
!Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
!
!Hi Robert,
!
!Here are a few links that should help:
!http://www.webmaster-toolkit.com/mime-types.shtml
!http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/
!http://www.filext.com/
!
!Good luck!
!
!
!--
!Ray Dixon - Microsoft MVP
[email protected]
!(remove NOSPAM. from my e-mail address for a direct reply)
!
!
!
!!> Since I am new to this, I don't know the string values or MIME types and
!> I am looking for a reference site to get the information.
!>
!> Thanks for your reply,
!>
!> Bob Hanson
!> CEO
!> Custom Programming Unlimited LLC
!>
!>
!> Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!
!
!
!