    Bob Hanson
    CEO
    Custom Programming Unlimited LLC

    Robert Hanson, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Robert Hanson

    bruce barker Guest

    its bascially all mime types, and anyone is free to add to the list anytime
    they want.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Since I am new to this, I don't know the string values or MIME types and
    I am looking for a reference site to get the information.

    Thanks for your reply,

    Robert Hanson, Jul 30, 2003
  4. Hi Robert,

    Here are a few links that should help:
    http://www.webmaster-toolkit.com/mime-types.shtml
    http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/
    http://www.filext.com/

    Good luck!

    --
    Ray Dixon - Microsoft MVP

    (remove NOSPAM. from my e-mail address for a direct reply)

    Ray Dixon [MVP], Jul 30, 2003
  5. Really good info. I have added it to my favorite sites. Thanks Ray for your contribution to the community. :)

    Best regards,
    Yanhong Huang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support

    --------------------
    !From: "Ray Dixon [MVP]" <>
    !Subject: Re: Valid list of HTTPResponse.ContentType string types
    !Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:53:34 -0700
    !Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    !
    !Hi Robert,
    !
    !Here are a few links that should help:
    !http://www.webmaster-toolkit.com/mime-types.shtml
    !http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/
    !http://www.filext.com/
    !
    !Good luck!
    !
    !
    !--
    !Ray Dixon - Microsoft MVP
    !
    !(remove NOSPAM. from my e-mail address for a direct reply)
    !
    !
    !
    !"Robert Hanson" <> wrote in message
    !news:%...
    !> Since I am new to this, I don't know the string values or MIME types and
    !> I am looking for a reference site to get the information.
    !>
    !> Thanks for your reply,
    !>
    !> Bob Hanson
    !> CEO
    !> Custom Programming Unlimited LLC
    !>
    !> *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com ***
    !> Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!
    !
    !
    !
    Yan-Hong Huang[MSFT], Aug 1, 2003