Validate date input

Grey

I want to know that how to valiate date input from ASP.NET? can i use custom validator? if so, how to..

Million Thanks.

Peter Blum

The CompareValidator will validate a date. Set the Operator property to
DataTypeCheck and the Type to 'Date'.

There are a number of products out there for date entry with popup
calendars. Mine, "Peter's Date Package", includes a number of validators.
http://www.peterblum.com/datecontrols/home.aspx.

--- Peter Blum
www.PeterBlum.com
Email: (e-mail address removed)

you could use a regex validator, there are some date regex patterns at
http://regexplib.com

or use a calendar control such as
http://www.excentricsworld.com/CustomControls/CalendarPopupDemo.aspx