validateRequest doesn't work

seigo

Hi,

I faced with a problem. After I deploy .net 2 web-application to the
server where Windows Server 2003 is installed and
validateRequest="false" in web.conf is set but dangerous request is
still present. Any ideas why?

seigo

In addition I found that validateRequest doesn't work only if I deploy
full-compiled by aspnet_compiler.exe version of web-application.