Validating dates

Ante Perkovic

Hi,

1. Is there a way to validate a date in, for example in d.m.yyyy
format, using validator control?

2. I have 2 calendars on the page. I would like the page to PostBack
when both dates are selected, to avoid unnecessery traffic. I gues it
is unposible, right?

3. Is there a way to use compare validators to force user to chose
date in calendar1 that is earlier selected date in calendar2?

P.S.
Sorry if You have seen those questions already. I send this message
via Google Groups few hours ago, but I still can't find it in my
newsreader.

Ante