    Thanks for your help.

    --
    Keith Russell
    Keith Russell, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Keith Russell wrote:

    > Hi. I am trying to learn a little bit of XML (and XHTML), using "XHTML
    > Black Book" by Steven Holzner. I am getting numerous validation errors from
    > the XML examples in the book. I have tried validating using three different
    > XML editors, and the result is the same.
    >
    > Is anyone familiar with this book? Is it full of errors or outdated?
    >
    > I can post examples here if it's appropriate. If not, can someone point me
    > to a better forum?

    If you want someone to check an example then upload it to a HTTP server
    and post the url here, unless the example is really short.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/
    Martin Honnen, Oct 21, 2003

  3. Re: Re: Validation Errors

    Hi, Martin.
    You wrote:
    > If you want someone to check an example then upload it to a HTTP server
    > and post the url here, unless the example is really short.

    Thanks. It looks as though the problem might not have been with the code, but with the editor and its validation. It's a beta product, and looks like it may still have some pretty serious problems.
    Thanks again for the reply.
    --
    Keith
    Keith Russell, Oct 22, 2003