    --
    David
    http://www.helixpoint.com
    Fetty, Jul 6, 2005

  2. Use the onclick event for the button to validate the form on the client. You
    can grab the textbox value and the dropdowns selected value using standard
    JavaScript calls. You can then use submit function if your validation
    passes....
    --
    Staff Consultant II - Enterprise Web Services - Cardinal Solutions Group

    Future Business Model - National City Mortgage

    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBCYWx0aWM=?=, Jul 6, 2005