Validators

William F. Robertson, Jr.

I am about to write a Validator control (only server side functionality)
that is going to be a very expensive operation, but I would like to make
sure there are no other validation failures on the page...other wise there
is no point in checking it.

How can I check to see if any other controls failed validation before
running this validator? Can I control the order of validation?

Thanks,

bill