Vancouver Python Conference: T-Shirt design contest

Brian Quinlan

The Vancouver Python Workshop organizers are having problems coming up
with text for our T-Shirts (don't worry: we already have the graphics
figured out). We want something that matches Python's simplicity and
elegance.

So we're asking for your help. If you submit the text that we end up
using, I'll send you 3 T-Shirts (1 seems too cheap, and there is always
wear-and-tear, one for your cat, etc.). If we have extra T-Shirts, we
might also send them to other people who had good (but not winning) ideas.

So please go here and make a suggestion:
http://www.vanpyz.org/conference/tshirt_contest.html

BTW, you don't have to attend the conference to participate in the
T-Shirt design. But you should attend the conference anyway, because it
is going to be great.

For information on the workshop, see:
http://www.vanpyz.org/conference/

Cheers,