    to do ?

    thanks

    dm
    dm, Jun 24, 2004

  2. Leif K-Brooks, Jun 24, 2004

  3. "dm" <> wrote in message news:<cbda7p$h1r$99.com>...
    > Hi:
    >
    > I want to program using VB mixed python. who have any experience? and hwo
    > to do ?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > dm

    I've been doing some "VB mixed python" programming recently.
    I used python to help me with things like VB6 code generation and massaging :)

    As LKB mentioned, one way to connect python and VB is COM. And it works.
    If you give more details about what you are actually after I'll try to help.
    Are you talking about classic VB or VB.NET?

    You may also find vb2py useful:
    http://vb2py.sourceforge.net

    - kv
    Konstantin Veretennicov, Jun 25, 2004