    basically broken.

    Is there a working example of this anywhere? I have been unable to find
    one.
    randall g, Oct 27, 2003

  2. randall g

    Jody Fisher Guest

    I haven't tried this method but I have in the past set up a web service to
    accomplish the same thing

    This is really only a few lines of code in both apps, you should look into
    it...

    Cheers

    Jody

    Jody Fisher, Oct 27, 2003

  3. randall g

    Rajesh.V Guest

    Use POST with http classes to post the file to a web page which will then
    save it to the required location.

    Rajesh.V, Oct 27, 2003