vbc compilation fails when using Hashtable

Jonathan Wolfson

When I try to compile vb.net code using the command line interpreter,
it does not recognize Hashtables. Any resolution to this?

vbc Utilities.vb
/t:library
/imports:Microsoft.VisualBasic
/r:System.dll,System.web.dll,System.xml.dll
/Utilities.dll

error BC30002: Type 'Hashtable' is not defined.

Private ht As Hashtable = New Hashtable()

Even though vb.net aspx file Imports the following namespaces:

Imports System
Imports System.Web
Imports System.Xml
Imports System.Net
Imports System.Collections.Specialized

Thanks,
Jon

Tu-Thach

Hashtable is in namespace System.Collections
not System.Collections.Specialized.

Tu-Thach