    <label ID=""lnkEdit"">

    Thanks in advance for any input

    , Nov 22, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > I have created a label ctl and an OnClick event handler which works
    > correclty. However I would also like to pass the event two parameters
    > so I cand do further logic. Does anyone know the syntax to pass the
    > event parameters?
    >

    > <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="vbscript" FOR="lnkEdit" EVENT="OnClick">
    > MsgBox("TESTING...eidt")
    > </SCRIPT>
    >

    > <label ID=""lnkEdit"">

    In the future, client-side scripting questions should be posted to a
    client-side scripting newsgroup such as microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript.
    ASP is server-side technology so client-side questions will not get the
    attention they will get in a newsgroup where they are on topic.

    Where are the parameter values coming from? Try this:

    here</div>

    <script type="text/vbscript">
    sub lnkEdit_onclick(parm1, parm2)
    msgbox parm1,,parm2
    end sub
    </script>

    Please follow up in a client-side scripting newsgroup if you have any
    further questions.

    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET