Vertical Gap between DIVs in Opera 8.5 Mac + IE 5.2 Mac

Discussion in 'HTML' started by mangm, Dec 1, 2005.

  1. mangm

    mangm Guest

    Hello,

    I'm using a Mac - when I look at the following HTML from Safari (or
    Firefox),
    there is no red gap between the centered DIVs Wrapper and Interior.

    However, Opera and IE do expose this gap - does anyone know what I'm
    doing wrong?
    Thanks in advance,
    Mike

    body {background-color:red;}
    #wrapper {width: 762px; margin: 32px auto 0 auto; background-color:
    green;}
    #banner {margin-left: 200px;height: 80px;background-color: yellow;
    width: 562px;}
    #interior {margin: 0 auto; width: 750px; background-color: blue;}
    #banner ul {padding: 16px; border: 1px solid green;}
    #banner ul li {display: inline;}
    </head>
    mangm, Dec 1, 2005

  2. mangm

    Els Guest

    mangm wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm using a Mac - when I look at the following HTML from Safari (or
    > Firefox),
    > there is no red gap between the centered DIVs Wrapper and Interior.

    How about setting the bottom-margin of the ul to 0?

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -
    Els, Dec 1, 2005