Very of topic, but i'll post it anyway

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Samuël van Laere, Jan 19, 2004.

  1. Samuël van Laere, Jan 19, 2004

  2. Samuël van Laere

    Terry Guest

    Samuël van Laere wrote:
    > Just is case some of you are considering starting a career in Holland,
    > a view things you should be aware of:
    > http://www.nondutchable.nl/info/dm.htm
    > Have fun :)
    >
    > Regards,
    > Samuël

    Super fun! Thanks.

    T.

    Terry, Jan 19, 2004

  3. Samuël van Laere

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:17:30 GMT, "Samuël van Laere"
    <> wrote:

    >Just is case some of you are considering starting a career in Holland,
    >a view things you should be aware of:
    >http://www.nondutchable.nl/info/dm.htm

    A Nederlander friend of mine has my mobile on speed-dial, and I'm #1
    on his speed dial. Every morning he gets up (some time around 6am) to
    drive to his new contract, his mobile and coat pocket conspire to
    phone me.

    Some Perl, and I'm going to SMS this to him, line by line.
    Starting around 5am.

    --
    #1A1A1A is the new black

    Andy Dingley, Jan 20, 2004