vhdl and ultraedit

mans

Hello,
I decided to test UltraEdit to see how good is it in reformatting a
VHDL code and indenting smartly. To do this I installed ultraedit and I did
a test by asking UE to reformat this code for me:

process (Rst)
begin
if clk='1' then

if Rst='1' then system_state <= wait_for_input;

end if;
end if;
end process;

and I got this:

process (Rst) begin if clk='1' then

if Rst='1' then system_state <= wait_for_input;

end if; end if; end process;

which I think is not a good reformatting.

My question is:

Can UE reformat VHDL code and doing the smart indentation on it?
Is the result that I am getting correct?
Am I missing anything?
My search on the web showed that I should get a new file for this, Am I
right? Where can I get it?

Regards