Video tutorials

jliurner

Hi, im needing a tutorial on any video format, does somebody know where
to find some???

Luke Meyers

jliurner said:
Hi, im needing a tutorial on any video format, does somebody know where
to find some???

Introductory classes in C++ at the University of Washington have been
videotaped for rebroadcast. I'm not sure whether those lectures are
available online or by mail order, but it's worth a quick google.

I'd have to question video as a good way to learn C++, or any similarly
complex technical material. Mind if I ask why you're pursuing this in
particular?

Luke

Neo

Introductory classes in C++ at the University of Washington have been
videotaped for rebroadcast. I'm not sure whether those lectures are
available online or by mail order, but it's worth a quick google.

I'd have to question video as a good way to learn C++, or any similarly
complex technical material. Mind if I ask why you're pursuing this in
particular?

Luke

I think he meant video format as in .avi , .mpeg ,etc :)

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Martin_J=F8rgensen?=

Neo said:
No.. i mean he wants to understand the video file format.. and is
requesting classes to read video files

LOL :)

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Martin Jørgensen