    jliurner Guest

    Hi, im needing a tutorial on any video format, does somebody know where
    to find some???

    jliurner, Jan 31, 2006

  2. jliurner

    Luke Meyers Guest

    jliurner wrote:
    > Hi, im needing a tutorial on any video format, does somebody know where
    > to find some???

    Introductory classes in C++ at the University of Washington have been
    videotaped for rebroadcast. I'm not sure whether those lectures are
    available online or by mail order, but it's worth a quick google.

    I'd have to question video as a good way to learn C++, or any similarly
    complex technical material. Mind if I ask why you're pursuing this in
    particular?

    Luke

    Luke Meyers, Jan 31, 2006

  3. jliurner

    Neo Guest

    "Luke Meyers" <> wrote in

    > jliurner wrote:
    >> Hi, im needing a tutorial on any video format, does somebody know where
    >> to find some???

    > Introductory classes in C++ at the University of Washington have been
    > videotaped for rebroadcast. I'm not sure whether those lectures are
    > available online or by mail order, but it's worth a quick google.
    >
    > I'd have to question video as a good way to learn C++, or any similarly
    > complex technical material. Mind if I ask why you're pursuing this in
    > particular?
    >
    > Luke

    I think he meant video format as in .avi , .mpeg ,etc :)

    Neo, Jan 31, 2006
  4. jliurner

    Luke Meyers Guest

    Neo wrote:
    > "Luke Meyers" <> wrote in
    >
    > > jliurner wrote:
    > >> Hi, im needing a tutorial on any video format, does somebody know where
    > >> to find some???

    > > Introductory classes in C++ at the University of Washington have been
    > > videotaped for rebroadcast. I'm not sure whether those lectures are
    > > available online or by mail order, but it's worth a quick google.

    > I think he meant video format as in .avi , .mpeg ,etc :)

    How else would you deliver video online?

    Luke

    Luke Meyers, Jan 31, 2006
  5. jliurner

    Neo Guest

    "Luke Meyers" <> wrote in

    > Neo wrote:
    >> "Luke Meyers" <> wrote in

    >> > Introductory classes in C++ at the University of Washington have
    >> > been videotaped for rebroadcast. I'm not sure whether those
    >> > lectures are available online or by mail order, but it's worth a
    >> > quick google.

    >> I think he meant video format as in .avi , .mpeg ,etc :)

    > How else would you deliver video online?
    >
    > Luke

    No.. i mean he wants to understand the video file format.. and is
    requesting classes to read video files

    Neo, Jan 31, 2006
  6. Neo wrote:
    > "Luke Meyers" <> wrote in

    -snip-
    >>>I think he meant video format as in .avi , .mpeg ,etc :)

    >>How else would you deliver video online?
    >>
    >>Luke
    >>

    > No.. i mean he wants to understand the video file format.. and is
    > requesting classes to read video files

    LOL :)

    Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
    Martin Jørgensen

    Home of Martin Jørgensen - http://www.martinjoergensen.dk

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Martin_J=F8rgensen?=, Jan 31, 2006