    import or study to manipulate cameras, video,
    fire-wire, avi files?
    Thanks you for any guidance.

    Dr. Pastor, Feb 21, 2006

  2. Dr. Pastor enlightened us with:
    > What environment,library,product should I import or study to
    > manipulate cameras, video, fire-wire, avi files?

    That depends on what you want with it. Without more information I'd
    say "transcode"

    Sybren
    Frank Zappa

    Sybren Stuvel, Feb 21, 2006

  3. Dr. Pastor

    Dr. Pastor Guest

    Thank you Sybren.
    Where is it?
    Regards.

    Dr. Pastor, Feb 21, 2006
  4. SPE - Stani's Python Editor, Feb 21, 2006
  5. Dr. Pastor

    Peter Hansen Guest

    Sybren Stuvel wrote:
    > Dr. Pastor enlightened us with:
    >
    >>What environment,library,product should I import or study to
    >>manipulate cameras, video, fire-wire, avi files?

    > That depends on what you want with it. Without more information I'd
    > say "transcode"

    Presumably this, found easily by typing that exact word into Google:
    http://www.transcoding.org/cgi-bin/transcode

    Peter Hansen, Feb 22, 2006
  6. Dr. Pastor

    Dr. Pastor Guest