Viewstate and dynamic control

Mick

Hi,
Dynamically adding Checkbox and GroupRadioButton (extended control
http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/groupradiobuttons.asp) to placeholder.

In fact, displaying questions and answers.
When my question as only one good answer, I display RadioButton.
In the other hand, checkbox.

Testing my page, I dynamically create controls and checked them if the
answer is good.
So, I got all good answers checked (with checkboxes) and selected (with my
GroupRadiobuttons).
I submit the form ans ONLY checkbox viewstate is saved, every radiobutton
checked value is set to false.

Then, I check AGAIN the good radiobutton and THIS TIME, viewstate works and
I get 100% / 100% good answers !

So, here is the point.
Why does the viewstate is not saving my radiobutton checked value at first
time ?

Thks for help ^^