    uday Guest

    can u explain me the concept of virtual constructor. Does such concept
    exists in c++

    uday, Nov 25, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    uday <> wrote:
    >can u explain me the concept of virtual constructor. Does such concept
    >exists in c++

    We have no idea. People somewhere where they discuss C++ might.
    They might even have written a FAQ about it.

    dave

    --
    Dave Vandervies
    >Wrong.

    May I be excused for showing incomplete/incorrect knowledge of C++ knowledge
    in a C newsgroup? --Michael Rubenstein and Ian Woods in comp.lang.c

    Dave Vandervies, Nov 25, 2004

  3. uday

    Randy Howard Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > can u explain me the concept of virtual constructor. Does such concept
    > exists in c++

    This is not a C++ newsgroup, but it's right down the hall.

    --
    Randy Howard (2reply remove FOOBAR)
    "For some reason most people seem to be born without the part

    Randy Howard, Nov 25, 2004