virtualenvwrapper for Windows (Powershell)

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

In message
If you've ever missed it on Windows and you can use Powershell ...

I thought the whole point of Windows was to get away from this command-line
stuff. Not such a good idea after all?

David Robinow

In message

I thought the whole point of Windows was to get away from this command-line
stuff. Not such a good idea after all?
The whole point of Windows was to make money for Microsoft. Microsoft
can be criticized for many things but a mindless devotion to principle
is not one of them.

Guillermo

In message

On the way it’s implemented? Microsoft seems to have botched that as well.

File a bug then. It works here. But I think you're getting a wee bit
off-topic.