virtualhost different perl modules

Raymond Tey

Hi.. I have two virtualhost on my linux apache and both website is
almost identical except a few perl scripts. The perl scripts will use
custom perl modules but each time the second website execute the perl
scripts, the script will then load the perl modules from the first
website, instead from its own. Anyone have any idea what is the cause
of it?

Ray

Gunnar Hjalmarsson

Raymond said:
Hi.. I have two virtualhost on my linux apache and both website is
almost identical except a few perl scripts. The perl scripts will
use custom perl modules but each time the second website execute
the perl scripts, the script will then load the perl modules from
the first website, instead from its own. Anyone have any idea what
is the cause of it?

Not easy to tell, since you didn't give us any details. One possible
explanation is that the custom modules for the first site are
installed in a directory that is included in @INC.