Visual C++.NET Timer problem

xenny

Hi,

I'm developing a program in visual c++.NET and have got a problem. My
program will do background number crunching over and over again on a
timer event. My problem is if I change the interval of the timer at
run time and then stop the timer the program will freeze, it doesn't
actually crash (no error dialog comes up) but it will sit there forever
number crunching but the UI doesn't do anything.
Any ideas related to this problem would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Victor Bazarov

xenny said:
I'm developing a program in visual c++.NET and have got a problem. My
program will do background number crunching over and over again on a
timer event. [...]
Any ideas related to this problem would be appreciated.

Try:
or one of microsoft.public.win32.programmer.*

your problem has nothing to do with C++ _language_.